In this week’s episode of Beanie & Blazer Radio, we had the pleasure of chatting with two of our superstar Mindset Accelerator graduates, Janelle Imbriale and Mandy Fichera!
As a single mom and first-time entrepreneur, Janelle has learned many valuable lessons about time management, finding her work pace, and balance. Her business, The Wholistic You, provides health and wellness coaching to busy moms. She’s a Holistic Nutrition Coach & Physical Trainer quickly on her way to becoming a prominent name in her industry.
Mandy is an up-and-coming social media influencer producing her own original comedy skits on TikTok. In the past month, her hilarious videos have propelled her to nearly 7,000 followers on the platform. This has led to new business opportunities, mentorship relationships, and pure creative expression.
Janelle and Mandy bring honesty and vulnerability to the podcast. We all exchange stories on what we’ve learned as first-time creators.
If you’re interested in:
- Social media
- Overcoming fear
- Being comfortable being yourself
This episode is for you.
Onward & Upward!
PS. There are lots of awesome companies and people mentioned in this episode. You can learn more with these links (Beanie & Blazer is not sponsored by any of these organizations):
- Institute for Integrative Nutrition – The world’s largest Holistic health & nutrition coaching school
- Whoop – The world’s most powerful fitness membership
- Spunglasses – Wearable ART sunglasses
- Warrior Within Designs – Women’s clothing | festival fashion | Sustainable clothing
- Catalonia – Oversized hoodie blanket sweatshirt
- Krystyna Hutchinson – Comedian & podcast host