Renat aims to live the most fulfilled, epic, and happy life possible that is consistent with his essence. In his 10-year Life Manifesto, Renat goes into depth about his goals in life. From his vision to build and distribute exponential technologies & information to increase the quality of life for 1 billion people to simply creating the values and mindset to proclaim his love for oneself – “I am enough. I am my own best friend. I take myself out for dates and do self-care dates often.”
Some of Renat’s life highlights:
– Born in Moscow – Dropped out of high school & University at age 15
– By the time he was 16, he had already visited ~40 countries
– In the 9th grade, he attended Moscow State University program for young prodigies passionate about entrepreneurship.
– After traveling across South America with a suitcase full of books, he came to the US to learn English, starting in Boston & eventually ending up in Cali.
– At age 19, infamous venture capitalist Tim Draper invited him to join his Draper University.
– At 19, he created a bucket list unconstrained by what’s considered impossible. A year and a half later, he found himself kitesurfing on Necker Island with Richard Branson. He has met presidents, skydived, ran with the bulls in Pamplona, partied on a yacht, and motorcycled across the jungle. He’s lived in the Dominican Republic, Singapore, Paris, Spain, Thailand, Bali, Mexico.
– He spent 2018 learning about artificial intelligence, autonomous vehicles, and high tech. He has also acquired basic skills in python. – Since 2019 he has dedicated his focus to growing Te Vas A Morir. Currently, he is working on his first book, called Lifestyle Engineering.
His Why: What if instead of doing, accomplishing, and chasing, we could simply follow our natural curiosity? Our entire existence could be a fun journey of understanding ourselves and the world around us.
Connection: Dreams can change the world. Uncover the impact you want to make. Work at it. Share it. And allow people to join your vision as customers and employees.
Education: Education gives us tools to understand the fabric of the world around us. Learning & growth are inherently exciting. Most people have just been doing it wrong…
Technology: Technology can greatly leverage your impact. It enables you to do more of what you love and less of what you don’t. It cures diseases and allows for deeper thought exploration.
His How: Those are the exact questions he’s passionate about. Renat wants to transform education, where people of all ages and backgrounds love and actively pursue learning. He encourages companies to act from a place of connection to their mission & customers. And help people find what they love and live their dream lives.
About Beanie & Blazer:
At Beanie & Blazer, we use science, philosophy, and action to help restless people evolve with intent. We transform people from restless to relentless.